Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Weekend Work

At the last minute, before we left for San Diego, I threw together some small bits of collaged elements. These are a mixed bag of fibers both paper and textile. Then I put a few embellishments into a ziplock and worked on these while we sat and sat and sat...A few people asked what I was doing but most payed no attention. If I can get these photographed I think I might have time to get them to the fine focus entry ...just in the nick.....I have had some unexpected days off this week due to my procrastination at sending in my license renewal forms ...and some other office worker type stuff that we won't talk about...some of the people I love best are State workers so I know they are not all....well ...what ever...I got some art done...also looked at the blogs and saw that there is a new SSL challenge that I caught up with today...well back to work tomorrow....good night

No comments: