Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fandamnly

My in-laws are coming over today to celebrate the birthday of the family matriarch, my MIL, who is 86 today. I have volunteered to be the host for the party and that is OK except we have the potential for some major drama. The 3rd child in the family is a man of 52 years who has not worked out some issues that he should have way back in his teen years and I was hoping he would not come....well he is...and I will have to ask him to leave if he is disrespectful or rude ....and he has never not been both...so I am not looking forward to the afternoon....why can't we just????you get the picture....my husband is out of town and he is very grateful for his job!!! I'll have to make him pay later....

No art this week cause I worked all 5 days making up for the week before and on the days I work I am sucked dry...just a husk of a girl...I have tried to pull back from pouring so much of myself into my job and the folks I am working with but it seems that is not possible...I like to give them the best of me and that leaves the ability to create in the dust...maybe tomorrow I can do a bit but then I have a gyn appt ...not looking forward to this but I am in need of some hormone adjustment and I am hoping to get some help with that....so I'l let you all know if I am still upright tonight...and maybe some pictures....

No comments: