Monday, October 24, 2005

I have been madly helping my sister try to get her new business venture off the ground...she is opening a coffee/art house and is having some enormous problems with her contractor...my husband has just been a wonder!!! we spent the last 2 days working working working...I hope it pays off for my sister's sake!!! I did get some creative work done on a quilt for a challenge...I will take some photos to show ...I like the texture that is emerging with gesso and inkjet photo transfers...but now I must cook and clean etc. etc.......

1 comment:

jenclair said...

I hope your sister's coffee/art house is a huge success! I've often thought that it would be a fun business.

Do take some pictures of the place in process. What a great way to put your quilts in the public eye.