Friday, October 07, 2005

all better

I collected the renewal form from my mail and checked the box I had overlooked ...the question was " do you have any criminal charges pending against you ? " yes..or no....they had highlighted this question in case I couldn't see it AGAIN!! So...I checked the no box...who would check the yes box??? Wouldn't you check in case the charges are wrong or something??? Then I got up early and drove through traffic into Portland and turned in the form and now I am legal ...YEA!! What alot of stress this has been...in 2 years when it is time to renew I intend to be the first person to return the renewal form...I expect all you dear kind friends to hold me to that!!!

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

Yeah! Did you stop by Fabric Depot while you were in Portland. You are going to come and visit me when I move up there, right?

gabrielle said...

Ginger, we now have renew your driver's license online in Texas....which I did, of course...why drive, stand in line for hours when you can do it at your computer. Let's see if it worked...maybe you will be able to renew online next time.