Sunday, August 06, 2006

week end things


I had the weekend to myself...the second time in my adult life to be alone...at home...just me...so I got some of those things done that I needed to get finished...this is my piece for the QA challenge called "doing small things"....I think that the most important thing I have done ...so far...is to raise good kids...I actually could not see myself doing anything else ...and have had to expand my "doing" here is the detail shot....I haven't named this piece yet....it is...24"X24".....
here is a piece I started on impluse a couple of weeks ago...It has become "Wisdom" ...it is a lot better in person ...I souldn't get my camera to take a good picture ...anyway it is 17" X 191\2 " and includes lots of mixed media like magazine pages paint and fusing...the title comes from Proverbs 3 vs 13 and vs 18 " You're blessed when you meet Lady Wisdom, when you make friends Madame Insight" " She's the very Tree of Life to those who embrace her. Hold her thight and be blessed." this is a paraphase by Eugene Peterson..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: