Sunday, August 13, 2006

there is time and space.....

I recently got to see the quilt made for me by Phyllis Cullen in the "grab bag" challenge on the quilt art list...she took the materials I sent her and made an amazing quilt called " Time and Space" it is gorgeous...I had no idea what to expect....I was also making a piece out of the same materials I sent and this is my piece...sorry I can't show them together till I get back the one that was made for me...and since I am sure it will travel in the exibit that will probably be awhile...anyway I think I will call this one ..." We have time and space for bugs" ...below is a detail shot
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karoda said...

You really have been up to some cool work...I've been lurking and enjoying what you've shared. I thought it was time I let you know :)

Elle said...

All I can say is "Wow!"