Sunday, January 15, 2006

I am creating for real

this is the piece I am working on for a challenge on the QA list.....I keep "ruining" it but they end up being for the best as the piece evolves....it has a bit to go and I am now trying to decide if I should add the quote that inspired it or not...I already added it once but thought the words too "in focus" so I poured coffee on it...boy that took care of the words...they disappeared!!! but I liked the effect that the coffee had on the whole thing...so thereya go creativity at it's best.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

Which challenge is it? Did I miss one? It is good to see you creating. I am still staging the house - yikes - the stager came yesterday and I have to take down quilts and change all my artwork. We rearranged the living room and I am exhausted.

Digitalgran said...

I love this piece just as it is Ginger and I think words would spoil it.