Sunday, January 29, 2006

2 quilts done this weekend and a jacket!!!

This is done!!! I added the triangles at the last minute tonight and I think that has it!!! I have to put the sleeve on and have my Dad take some photographs...I'll have to take some pictures of the photo operation he has goin on...he is perfecting a photography set-up so that he can reproduce my Mother's art by printing onto canvas so they can provided prints at lower cost...he is so funny he loves this process of problem solving and learning new things...he is 70 as of the 6th of this month and never stops be enthused by the quest of "knowing"....he will have a wonderful way to digitally capture and reprint art so I will utilize this for sure!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Those quilts are lovely, Ginger!

Shirley in NZ

Elle said...

I love the colors!

Grangry said...

I like the colours too! That first one has the sun in it!