Sunday, July 10, 2005

Stepin up out of the wallow and into boot camp!!

Well I have to get off the pot ( pity pot ) and get busy being an artist who no longer has children living at home...that has to have a positive side right?? I have decided that I can improve my attitude and have some empathy with Conrad if I have myself a little " boot camp " so.....I am eating well...that means low carb for me...my body likes protein and veges....and I have walked more times this week ...not every day but more...so I get some of those good exercise induced creative lightbulbs and hopefully skinnier too!! And I did a bit of a reorganization of the fabric ( always good for the soul ) and I went to church and did the kids message ...we talked about the word " welcome " they always have such wonderful responses that you can't help but decided that wallowing in the pit of misery just isn't going to work anyway ....onward!!

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

Great!! I'll be looking for some art from you!!

Jen said...

Ginger, I'm glad you are being proactive about taking care of yourself and working on your spirit. That can only help...

I empathize so much about your feelings for your children. I love the way you are expressing this in your art. Jen