Tuesday, April 18, 2006

rainbow promises

This beauty appeared on Easter Eve....we were eating dinner and somebody said look!! I ran to get my camera...and it was gone.....this happened a couple more times and I was about to give up when I finally got it!!! We had such amazing weather on Saturday ....sun, hail, wind, rain, and a little snow.....even for Oregon in the spring this was good.....now this week I have to make the "promise" of accepting a job...I went back to an office that had offered me a job months ago and I turned it down...mostly due to fact that I was holding out for a more "high-tech" office with toys that make my job easier...but I have come to the conclusion that most of those jobs also come with more stressful bosses cause they have more expenses etc. so I reconsidered this offer and went back to them and said "if you want me I am yours" of course they said they would "let me know" and in the meantime another office that I had also turned down has called me back and re-offered their job ...and I like them better...so ??? I am waiting to hear from the first re-offer... I guess....I feel I have sort of "played some games" with these folks and I don't intend to.......hum....I trying to let go of this and let the right thing happen....I only have to work 3 hours today at a temp job on Salem....then I am on the road north...... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

I think we had the same weather, but I can't et a wide enough view to see rainbows - I'm sure there was one.