Friday, April 07, 2006

more layers of felt

this is in a series....ha ha.... a series...I make myself laugh...I think I have been home alone too long....my husband has been out of town for 2 weeks and my newly acquired empty nest which seemed cool the first weekend is stetching long this weekend....the little Marine boy is coming home for a few weeks on tuesday.....wow someone to feed...do I still know how??? Happy Birthday to my sister, Heather!!! She deserves a break today...but won't get it...I did make her a breakfast this morning and gave her an old lady present ...a foot bath/massager machine....she is down at her shop tonight...I hope the day has gone well for her.......BTW this felt piece is 12"X12" I know I like to have the sizes of the pieces I view...somehow it allows the brain to put it in focus....night everybody...don't let the bed bugs bite Posted by Picasa

No comments: