Saturday, December 31, 2005

Birthdays for Brothers

My brother, Rob, was born on Christmas eve. He has had to share his birthday with the other celebration stuff that goes on this time of the year. My brother has his own business based on custom made sheaths for weapons of "personal protection" we don't agree on the necessity of this but how wonderful that you can love people even though you might not completey agree on the needs of the world. Here is his website http://www.survivalsheath.com/main/home.htm he has other items for sale as well. Anyway I made him these slippers so his feet can be "protected" all the time also. He liked them but I need a bigger size of slipper, I had no idea his feet were so big..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elle said...

You made those? They look soooo comfortable! I've been on a perfect slipper hunt lately, lol.