Monday, December 26, 2005

The Kids and Christmas

I made matching hats and scarves for my kids at the last minute. I didn't do much else, alittle shopping and some minor food making...( It seems they think "dutch babies" are a tradition ) It was good to have them here and all together. They had a long night together as they all seem to have their Fathers "night owlness" I went to bed. I made some slippers for my brother today. He is a weapons guy ( you can even see him on the History channel he is an "expert" ) so I made him some weaponry slippers...I'll post a photo of them on his feet. We will have a combined Birthday and Christmas with him tonight. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elle said...

Love the pic of your kids. Group photos like that are always fun to look at again in the future.