Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I need a job!

I have been missing in action as a blogger due to the decision to look for a job closer to where my husband works about 70 miles form our home. He has been commuting for about 10 years almost every week day and he is tired of it!!! Since our last child has grown up and left home ( he is coming home on Saturday for Christmas yeah!!) there is no reason for one of us to be here in the evening....So I quit my job and am looking for work closer to his. In the mean time I am temping which is very interesting and usually a good way to find a new job but brings it's own stresses and I am gone from home a lot and my schedule is all wonky and I am not a good blogger...I try to visit the ring from our temporary living space and I do enjoy having the ring as a comfortable place to relax and recharge so thanks folks for being there in my virtual community!!!

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

So, Ginger. Are you going to relocate or keep your home for the week-ends?

Karoda said...

Good luck with everything...what you've described really sounds very hectic...take care of yourself.