Friday, May 27, 2005

Weekend Plans

Lately I have been very selfish with my weekends, saving every scrap for creating...alone...but this weekend we will drive all night to Las Vegas. I have never been there, and have no interest but my niece is getting married there so here we go ( if the rest of the family would all assemble ) the car is wired for entertainment...insert sound of husband swearing...animal arrangements have been made and all I need to do is hem the dress I will be wearing to the 10 minute ceremony. It requires the help of "another girl" that is what my husband said when I asked him to pin. If you want to see the wedding, at 4:00 pm pacific time on sunday the 29th, you can log on to the MGM Grand website and they play the weddings live...jeez....if I had known this earlier ...oh well. The youngest of my children is choosing not to go...so keep an eye on him ...please...I am taking creative stuff to do in the van...will post the results upon return..have a wonderful weekend everybody ..Ginger

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you have a terrific time and come back to tell us lots of funny stories.
Lisa

Sonji Hunt said...

Ginger, visit the Las Vegas Art Center. It's very very cool.

Elle said...

I am in D.C. and got married at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. 21 of my family (inc. my 82-yr old grandmom) and friends flew out from all over the country. We had our reception at The Palm. Everything was lovely and and we had a fabulous time. If anything, our families really got a chance to bond and had a lot of fun hanging out together.