Monday, March 17, 2008

yesterday

I take my FIL to church when we are in town....yesterday when I arrived at the nursing home he was feeding the birds that live in the lobby...he saves bits of food for them from his meals and is very careful not to give them "too much sugar" he always wears these hats that I made for him...he lost one ...I made him a new one then he found the old one....now he wears both.... HPIM4330.JPG HPIM4329.JPG

then when I got home I found my nephew Nate digging a hole in the pasture....the nanny goat had delivered two babies while we were at church and being a first time Mom just didn't have together enough to get them going...so they both died...and Nate was kind enough to dig the hole to bury them....then she delivered the third...very tiny baby....took her all day to decide she was her Mom...and the baby is very weak and small...but Oh so cute... hope she makes it
HPIM4335.JPG

here she is still a little wet and wobbly HPIM4336.JPG



Nate made biscuits for dinner....they were very flaky....he didn't want me to take his picture 'cause he wasn't wearing a shirt.....
HPIM4325.JPG
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: