Wednesday, February 06, 2008

H2Oh No Call the Plumber !


H2Oh No Call the Plumber !
Originally uploaded by hummingwoods2.
This is the piece I made for the Salem Art Association auction. This year my Dad will photograph all the donations for the publications. It will be a big job but, it will give him lots of exposure and folks will be able to see what a wonderful job he does. Now don't use this photo as an example ....this is photographed with my little camera...he has imaged this but I forgot to get it from him this weekend...I'll post an example of the differnece when I get them both together.

2 comments:

The Looney Kids said...

I never told you how much Mikayla LOVES her "bunny slippers" she wears them all the time :) We also love the quilt too...you guys amaze me with your talent and creativity! Hope all is well.

Kara

Heather said...

looks like it was made by the daughter of a plumber............................