Sunday, September 19, 2010

sunday post








sunshine

and rain
the ducks love it






my deck does not :(  
my latest treadle......sews great
my current favorite free motion sewer in a gingerfied case
in progress mixed media.....I like it ....it is helpful to look at pieces in progress on line like this.....I forgot that
piles of pieces mostly finished ...then (like my Dad) I am off to the next greatest idea....these need to be named and photographed
WOW
I've also been weaving
finished weaving piece with some silk and beads
and spinning/dyeing/knitting.....and it is almost cold enough to wear !!!!

2 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

Oh my - you've been a busy and productive girl - and the fruits of your labours look wonderful!

Alison said...

So glad to see a post! It's been over a year! Love your projects. I'm glad you have been able to create.