Friday, July 20, 2007

travels

During the week of the 4th of July we traveled ( In the behemoth ) down to camp pendleton to see the boy....the Marine......it is not very relaxing for me ...going down the road in something so big makes me nervous....but it is nice to have your own potty and bed while traveling....David did most of the driving thank goodness.....






there are such an amazing array of sights going down I-5 and then you hit the great LA traffic


anyway we made it and had a nice week I got to go to the visions quilt gallery and that was great!!! I really enjoyed seeing those quilts many of which I have seen on line and it is such a difference to see them in person. And the gallery is so nicely done as well.


And we king of stumbled on the exihibit of the dead sea scrolls at the natural history museum...the more I think of that the more amazing it seems that we actually saw them!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: