Sunday, July 29, 2007

quilt shows











I went with my Dad to help with his booth at a local quilt show. He is trying to attract customers in order to provided fine art photography services. Most folks don't understand how that could fit in with their quilt or fiber art so we spend most of our time educating. We did bring a few samples of fabric blocks that we had printed with copies a few of Mom's paintings, and we sold a few. It was a nice day weather wise and that made it very pleasant.


Here is my Dad wearing my coat as it was a bit chilly in the morning.....and on the outside of the booth I hung some of my pieces which got a lot of positive comments although it was clear that "fiber art" was not what most folks came to see.....the comment most often heard was " OH isn't that clever! "
Posted by Picasa

No comments: