Sunday, July 09, 2006

more symbols

I cut stamps out of foam meat trays and used this neptune symbol "in the round" I want to use this as the basis for a mandala design....broken down the neptune symbol has mutiple meanings part of which is .... the worldly (the upside down cross ) and the spiritual ( the upward arms)


this is the symbol for "leo" and it is on an envelope ( recycled ) that I had painted with black then over painted with COLOR...but I laid a plastic cut out of the symbol down first and then pealed the plastic off when the paint had dried.....I did this for all the symbols and then pasted the envelopes in the inside of the front page of my journal...I just took photos and need to upload those


this is the spirituality part of the neptune ...cut into ...instead of out of... a meat tray and printed
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: