Tuesday, July 04, 2006

journal cover and base pages complete

this is the front of the symbols journal...all done....you can see I have come up with enough bottle caps.....not all beer...shame on you for thinking so....I am going to start the exploration of the first symbol...it is the scandanavian rune for love called....fehe.....you can see it here...

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/54/5434.html

this is my greatest aspiration...to learn to love.....so I'll be looking for ways I can image this over the next few days and adding to the journal.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

What a beautiful book cover. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work on this theme. Fe-he is a very evocative rune/symbol, I think you could have fun with it.

Nicky said...

I agree, a lovely book - really beautiful colours and images.