Saturday, October 30, 2010

last day before 50


My Darling Daughter took me out on thursday night to a lovely dinner at the portland city grill....very fancy....then we went to a wine bar in sellwood ....just the thing for me ...all the table bases were old cast iron treadle sewing machine stands !!!! there was great music ...a band called whiskey puppy...at her house I was treated to a gorgeous, tasty, and low carb....version of key lime pie.....see how cute she made it.....the next morning  we walked ( she would rather I had been able to go a bit faster ) up Mt Tabor....gosh I need to be in better shape if I want to be an active 50 year old lady....but it sure was beautiful .....and then we went to a yarn shop...Yarnia....and an art store....a most wonderful time....


happy halloween everybody and this is the last day I will be under 50 years of age.....you are right behide me...you know who you are......Posted by Picasa

No comments: