Tuesday, January 01, 2008

the end of one and the beginnings of....

We had a wonderful holiday this year....everybody gave and got and ate and laughed....now it is a new year...I have decided not to use the "R" word instead I shall be "committed" ...to all the regular things...but foremost I am going to try and THINK FIRST....





I had lots of time into gift creations so finally this weekend I set up a paint station and had a great time ....I intended to make monoprints but this plan morphed into layers of wet painted panels I tried to take photos of these but my camera ran out of power....so later





















and I made a bunch of body parts and created some flat dolls to use as a visual reminder of those items to which I plan to be committed....this may (will probably) evolve.....Happy New Year !!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: