Saturday, November 17, 2007

soy wax


soy wax
Originally uploaded by hummingwoods2.
gerrie



It is the rare occurrence when I am excited to iron. But that is just what happened yesterday after I spent a delightful couple of hours learning about soy wax with Gerrie...and she fed me too! I rushed back to the RV and iron out the wax and look and the wonderful patterns. I want to play with these some more but today is our daughters 24th birthday so I guess I better have some priorities...........soy waxsoy waxsoy wax

3 comments:

Karoda said...

I'm so jealous...great fabrics created with Gerrie! and if you feel guilty, I'll gladly accept the cloth on the bottom.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to learn how to do that?
Hugs,
Gail

Judy said...

Yep, I'm jealous too! What fabulous creations you two made!