Sunday, December 10, 2006

My new job!!!

A tour of my new office ( which is the best job ever!!!) this is the operatory where I work.....spent a lot of time today trying to set up a bluetooth head set so I can talk to my computer ......wireless!!!!.....what a great boss
this is "he" Dr. Colin Smith in Lake Oswego...503-635-3653 (in case you are looking for an excellent dentist )...and Gina....the best assistant!!!
Posted by Picasa And Wendy....she has the best phone answering skills....which is an art when it RINGS ALL DAY.....and she knows every thing...and all the patients are "her favorites" ...that is a good thing ...it is easy to get caught up in the negative aspects of people sometimes......so ...it is all good!!!
I forgot to take a picture of the other hygienist....who is a joy ...it is a pleasure to work with un- selfish folks....!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, phooey. We already found a great dentist or I would come over there. Can we meet for lunch some day? Where is your mobile home?