Saturday, November 11, 2006

NOT a still life...and yes I am alive

So busy...but in a good way...I think...this is the pile of quilts that I took to my sister's coffee shop yesterday ...my Mother and I have a joint show for the rest of the year...if you are in the vicinity please go visit....the shop is a lovely place to hanh out and admire our art...here is the web-site for the wheres and whens....also I meant to add a blurb about my Father's web-site that my son built ......my Dad is offering a photographic service for artists and we would like some feed back from artists (any kind will do ) as to the web-site design and services offered.....the link to the site is in my link column on the side....and we are off to set up our new home away etc......it is a behemoth...i'll take pictures and post soon....

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karoda said...

Yeah to you and your mom! Maybe the 2 of you could do demos at the coffee house...just brainstorming here. Talk about the hanging system...looks like a copper pipe.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Looks like you're riding a "high" wave, good for you.

Things can really change in a relatively short amount of time, eh?

Still waiting to hear some more about your new job!

jenclair said...

How wonderful to have the entire family involved in some aspect of your enterprise. The atmosphere must be so stimulating!

Jen said...

The art looks great! Wish I lived closer, I would love to drop by your sister's coffee shop. Jen

Elle said...

Those are great!