Saturday, September 09, 2006

new job etc

finally ...yesterday ...I nailed down the new job...it was difficult to bail on the 2 jobs I just had taken less that 6 months ago but both offices were gracious and the new job starts on the 20th

I had a cortisone injection in my right hip that I am hoping solves some pain issues and am trying to regain some normalcy in both the physical and the mental

since I switched to the beta version of blogger I haven't been able to publish photos as easily ...which is part of the reason I haven't been posting ...but I discovered a new way and I think it is doable until they get picasa to interact with beta

we are moving home our oldest son today...he needs to get a new start...oh boy

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Meet each new challenge as it comes, don't fret about the unknown. You most certainly know the anguish that can cause!

Kids need help from time to time, but feel good that you can provide the stability that they've come to know and trust.

Mine are 19, 21, 24. 19yo is just finishing basic training, and 21yo has come home and left again. They'll get it all figured out sooner or later. No matter that I no longer live in their state, Mom's house is always "home".

Will be *listening*, good luck with your newest challenges.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job! I'm sure the two 6-month positions are understanding. That is just a part of life.
Love your Nutcracker pieces. I can't wait to hear some of your techniques and processes!
~ Christina

Gerrie said...

Hope the new job works out. As to the son? - been there done that - you never stop being parents!