Friday, August 19, 2005

refresh

My guests left this morning so creativity can begin again. It was 3 weeks of company cause the first week was all about getting a room ready. I had thought of putting them in the room that my son vacated but he never got around to really cleaning before he left for bootcamp and with the quitars and computers I didn't think it would be a good place for a 2 year old. And the biggest reason is that the day my cousin called to say she and 4 of her 7 children were coming, our groundsource heat pump died. So, the best place for her was the basement which meant a cleanout of the " dumping " room. The heat pump is still not fixed. The problem stems from the incorrect installation 8 years ago when we built this house and we have had ongoing issues that have ended in complete failure of the unit. I find that there is some advantage in soon being 45 with hormones that are unreliable AND a houseful of small children that keep you edgy. The manufacturer of this heatpump unit finally gave me to someone who was helpful and I am hopeful that we might be on the road to mending the whole problem at last. So I have spent a quiet afternoon re-orienting my brain and heart and I will post some photos this evening.

No comments: